- Openvibe-OSC : made by friends allow openvibe to communicate with anything that talks OSC : MaxMSP, PureData,... 
- Atman. Neurohack and /tmp/lab helped Raphael Holt for its dance performance, at Le Fresnoy, national studio for contemporary arts. .
- Vision processing. There is tons of ways to make sound from images. Processing vision is quite complex but start with brightness and directions analysis, not color. We selected some sound parameters to demonstrate this early process in any pictures you may want, i.e border vision is much blurry so we use more bending so the sound is less "sharp". Library Aragon, Choisy le Roi 10 may 2014. All patchs and program will be soon in the repository.
- Last press report : Do Biohackers dream of electric brain ? (fr) May 2014
- Neurohackolaser for HackerSpace Fest 2014 at La Cite des Sciences et de l'industrie, Paris. 26 April 2014
- Brain controlled joystick project ! During 2013, Neurohack folks and /tmp/lab members helped engineer students for a mind controlled joystick university project. Includes an svm implementation, very simple games and everything to bootstrap an EEG based project. For their report (french) is a great bootstrap tool about neural interfaces : click here, the source code will be available soon online or now on demand : sam at neurohack dot cc.
- For a snapshot of Neurohack acitivities, visit the Projects, Hardware and Software pages.
- Is a /tmp/lab project in Science, Education, Art, Human interfaces and support for disabled fields.
- Is powered by neuroscientists, functionalMRI experts, programmers, artists and mixs.
- Believe in Pubmed, not in websites marketing.
- Isn't and will never be a transhumanist/neuromarketing home, save your time : don't contact us on these subjects.
Neurohack, as art group, offer music/video/real space live rendering and human performances based on brain activity. Neurohack may also help any art project in need. Different venues :
- DialogueS, EEG project on December 17 2010.
- Fete01 on May 7 2011 for Labomedia Orleans.
- MindProcessing for Macval (Museum of contemporary art de Vitry/seine) on May 22 2011.
- Workshops at Macval on July 3 2011.
- Azilove with Franck Weber (Broohaha) and Katia Saponenko at La Gaiete Lyrique on 20-22 april 2012
Workshops and talks
- Talk at HackerSpace Fest 2014 : How to explore and use brain signals 26 april 2014. Paris
- Talk at Gobelins Image School : "Cognitive brain hacks", 20 february 2012. Paris
- Talk and Workshop at Stereolux 9-10 october 2012 on neural interfaces. Nantes
- "ON/OFF" : review of brain low and high level functions, bci (brain computer interface) concepts. Q&A. Done at /tmp/lab
- "Brain party" : "ON/OFF" plus Neurohacking bootstrap, howtos and EEG headsets "brain on" session. Q&A. Done at London Hackspace, Pumping Station One (Chicago) and St Petersburg Hackerspace.
- Ask if you want yours !!
Help wanted !
For some of our current Projects, we need extra brain time :
- ADHD : Neurohack is working with clinical specialists of ADHD with a long experience to release an open source game to help children with ADHD. Current plan is to modify an existing clinical approved and open source game. Programmers welcomed.
- fNIRS : is a joint project with electrolab to build an arduino shield with functionnal Near Infrared Spectroscopy capabilities. Seek helpers for software design, drivers and main software ! paid internship is available
- Machine learning and signal processing : Neurohack is working on emotions detections with EEG. If you like machine learning, Neurohack likes you. If you're in neuromarketing don't even dare contact us.
For more references on all used techniques (scientific background/bibliography selection) : see the Starterkit.
To join us or for questions, welcomed comments, ideas : sam at neurohack dot cc
Neurohack meetings : every wednesday (9pm+) at La Blackboxe, every thursday (9:30pm +) at /tmp/lab